St. John's Episcopal Church
As a restoration project maintaining the historic beauty of this 1881 church was the highest priority.
This project included the restoration and waterproofing of the historical church including structural reinforcing of the bell tower, a new roof, protective glass at the stained glass windows. Envelope improvements to the Choral/Sacristy building, relocation of the Nursey and interior additions to the Annex building.
GRC is proud to have served with Heimsath Architects as Associate Architect for this project.